RC-Map Login Suchen ||     zurück zur Portalseite

Du bist nicht eingeloggt!

Nur als registriertes Mitglied vom offroad-CULT Forum hast Du vollen Zugriff auf alle Funktionen unserer Community. Du kannst Mitglied werden, indem du dich hier registrierst!

Schulze u-force 75, meinungen

Schnellnavigation:
offroad-CULT Forum » Elektro - 1/8 » Schulze u-force 75, meinungen » Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter

• Dieses Thema bookmarken bei:  Bei Del.icio.us bookmarken Bei Mister Wong bookmarken Yigg It! Digg It!

• Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen   
    Autor Nachricht
    aaron
    Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.03.2004, 12:21    Titel: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    Man hört & liest ja leider sehr wenig über den U-Force.

Hab hier jedoch auf radiocontrolzone.com einen interessanten Erfahrungsbericht von "NIC" gefunden.

Allgemeines

Zitat:
    Hello everyone !

I have just done some short testing with the new Schulze U-force 75.
    My first impressions are that it is really smooth with HUGE breaks, but the initial trottle is to high (you can´t crawl around or drive really slow). The throttle comes on at around 10%. This can maybe be fixed with some tweeks but this is the "standard" when you first install it.
    I´m going to test it more tomorrow. I will let you all know how it performs.

NIC

Zitat:
    Hello !

I have done some real tests now with the U-force 75. The initaltrottle that I didn´t like is actually no big deal. When I tested it just indoors in my home it felt abit to fast due to the lack of space, but at a track it doesn´t matter, you will never ever go that slow anyway.
    It actually feels alot like my Tekin G9 supersonic. That esc doesn´t have that really fine crawling caracteristics (sp?) like the top of the line LRP:s for example.
    As for the temp of the esc, it didn´t break a sweat, you coulden´t feel any heat at all, good.
    I drove it in the TF-2 with the trusty old B40 6L with 8 FAUP:s and 7,47:1.

The pros. of the esc is that it has awesome breaks. I drive it at 90% with my radio, cause 100% breaks is just like having the drivetrain completely locked.
    It also looks like a esc "should" look with a plastic case and a white type of rubber/silicone seal around the BIG heatsink.
    It also has removeable motorwires wich I like, wich are topmounted.
    The cons. is that the lead to the receiver isn´t that long ( 10cm or 4 inces), that maybe can make the installation abit harder in some cars. It is a easy fixed "problem", but anyways.

There is no reason to stay with a regular brushed system anymore (for you guys who consider a bl-setup).
    This controller and a Hacker C40S or L, because those motors are a direct drop-in, is better than anything the brushed systems can offer. And if you don´t like the bl-motors for some reason you can use this controller with your brushed motors because it can handle them too with NO motorlimit !

NIC

Parametereinstellung per PC-Verbindung

Zitat:
    A quote from the manual:

"If the neutral point is higher then 1.36ms, then the u-force works in Boat mode. In this mode the break is disabled, and full- trottle point is set to neutral point +0.6ms".

Those neutralpoints can be adjusted with the u-soft program along with theese parameters:

FullThrottle position 1.3...2.5ms
    Fullbreak position 0.8...1.5ms
    Deadstick travel forward 3...255us
    Deadstick travelreverse 3...255us
    Initial throttle...0-50%
    Automatic break (off/initial percentage) 0-100%
    Softstart time trottle (time from 0-100% trottle) 66ms...16.7s
    Softstart time break (time from stop to full break) 66...16.7s
    Low voltage limit 5.3...12V
    Switching frequency 8,16,32 kHz
    Rotational speed 5000...126000 rpm
    Motor timing level 1,2,3,4
    Breaklevel to switch to reverse gear 10...95% of full break
    Delaytime to switch to reverse gear 66ms...5s
    Softstart time to reverse gear (0-100%) 66ms...16.7
    Current limit (fixed) 67A resp. 100A

NIC

Cogging?

Zitat:
    Alan, cogging to me sounds like big "chunks" of throttle pulses and I woulden´t use that word to describe the throttle feeling of my two Schulze:s (18.129 and U-force).
    What you will hear and feel is tiny "tick, tick, ticks" the first carlenght if you try to CRAWL away. If your car is standing still and you pull full throttle it will just take of.
    Depending of your gearing those small pulses can be felt more or less. If you are geared REALLY high (meaning INSANE) the pulses before the cars start rolling can be felt more. And so with low gearing you will not even detect it.
    I think that pretty much all controllers does this the very first revs of a motor to detect were the armature is.

Don´t let that small "thing" keeping you from getting a bl-setup.
    It´s such a tiny thing, and like I said you will only feel it when you from a standstill tries to just do some very precice movement. When you are up and running with your bl-esc you will not notice a differens between a bl-esc (my Schulzes anyway) and a top of the line brushed esc.

The factorysettings with the U-force is good as it is, so you will not need the PC-program.

I haven´t tried it with a brushed motor, you have to line up the wireing abit different with a brushed, and I don´t want to waste one more hour on a brushed motor. Besides I think the com. must be cut and the brushes replaced on the two motors I have left. I have gave all my other motors to the kids around my block.

NIC

...und natürlich auch ein Speed-Run, geht ja nicht ohne

Zitat:
    Hello !

New small test. Again with the U-force. Indoors at a 400m track and field track.

10 FAUP:s, 7,47:1, B406L, 61mm tires.

It did the 60 meters with flying start in 2,31 seconds (measured with speedtrap). Nothing special really, "only" 93.5 km/h or 58.1 mph. I thought it was actually slower then that, it felt so anyway. You are getting abit used to the speeds now I guess.
    So I was abit surprised that it actually was that fast, so I counted backwards to see what how much the motor was spinning.

The result was 60748 rpm:s , pretty damn good I think !

It´s good considering the motor has a 5000 rpm/V. So at 12 Volts, it should be spinning at 60000. That means that the cells put out more then 1,2 Volts per cell under this load. Anm. Nein, die Zellen liefern nicht mehr als 1,2V aber die upm/V des Motors kann bei geringer Last höher sein!

This test shows maybe the performance of the motor and batteries more then the esc.
    The U-force by the way didn´t however bother that much with this set-up either. It was a little bit varm, just so you could feel it. The amp-draw coulden´t have been that high because of the gentle pull of the throttle (50-60 meters of acceleration).
    The awesome breaks however of the U-force did come in handy because I had to stop within 30 meters.

I can´t wait to gear it up more, but I have to wait for the summer (at least 4 months), because the indoorarena can´t handle much higher speeds !

NIC

...und ein Abschlussstatement...

Zitat:
    @mrgdbr:

Just buy it, you will not be disapointed I can promice you that. I have HIGH demands when it comes to RC-stuff and I can highly recomend it. It handles like the best LRP:s and other top of the line brushed esc out there. And the fact that it is shaped like a esc SHOULD be, makes the mounting of it a piece of cake.

When you drive at the highest level the feeling of the esc and servos are the most important thing. The ability to drive with high precision is vital in racing and for quick laptimes.
    The car is suppose to feel like an extension of your nervsystem, were you just think of where you wanna place the car and it automaticaly goes there.
    The U-force is like that, it just matches what your mind says. You don´t have to compensate for strange throttle or breakcurves with your finger.

The only thing I don´t like about it is the 5 Volt BEC (same I think for all Schulzes with BEC). The servos becomes a little slower, but It´s just a minor problem. You can reposition your linkage for a little quicker steering.

NIC

Mehr Extras für deine Homepage!
    Reinhard
    CULT-Urgestein
    CULT-Urgestein

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.03.2004, 19:32    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    hmm..
    klingt ja sehr interessant..

das mit der Voltage.. da hast recht..
    1950FAUP werden unter Last wohl nicht über 1,2Volt kommen..

aaron
    Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.03.2004, 19:54    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    ..ich werd ihn demnächst vermutlich selbst testen dürfen
    aaron
    Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.03.2004, 17:52    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    werd ihn nun wohl definitiv nehmen, allerdings gleich mit PC-Adapter Kabel um Strombegrenzung, Drehzahl etc. einstellen zu können.

Der Preis für alles zusammen wird zwar wirklich happig, aber was soll... gepart hab ich hier schon einmal "doppelt kaufen... "

Sollen zwar demnächst (=im Laufe des Jahres) weitere Car Controller anderer Hersteller erscheinen (Simprop, BK, Hacker/Jeti basteln alle angeblich daran) aber ich denk mir mit einem Schulze kann man nix falsch machen... fast alle, die ich gefragt habe, die Schulze Controller in Verwendung haben, sind sich einige, dass die Regler allgemein top sind und den besten Anlauf haben...
    Einziger "Nachteil" eben, dass das auch kostet
    cella
    Hop-Up Held
    Hop-Up Held

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.04.2004, 11:44    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    Wisst Ihr was die wichtigesten Verbesserungen gegenüber den alten Controllern sein werden?
    Habe momentan vor, einen neuen Hacker Sport Controller zu kaufen.
    Wäre ja doof, wenn der neue deutlich überlegen wäre.

Gruß,
    cella
    Hop-Up Held
    Hop-Up Held

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.04.2004, 12:22    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    Ah,
    scheint so als ob der Neue hauptsächlich kleiner wäre und flüssiger in niedrigen Geschwindigkeiten läuft.
    Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.04.2004, 12:30    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    --> offtopic!

trotzdem;

ja, der neue Hacker soll viel kleiner sein (wie etwa schulze u-force) wasserdicht, und leistungsfähiger als der Vorgänger, besseres Anlaufverhalten und stabileres BEC.

Diese Informationen stammen allerdings von einer einzigen Person, die den Prototypen für Hacker/Jeti testet.

Proyx
    neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.04.2004, 22:20    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    offtopic

wann bekommst du eigentlich deinen u-force, und wann wird man die ersten berichte dazu lesen ?

/offtopic
    Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.04.2004, 22:46    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen
    Ich hoffe Anfang Mai!
    vielleicht aber auch früher
    Proyx
    neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.04.2004, 22:55    Titel: Re: Schulze u-force 75, meinungen

dauert die bestellung so lange oder hast du noch keine bestellung abgegeben ?

Schnellnavigation:
    offroad-CULT Forum » Elektro - 1/8 » Schulze u-force 75, meinungen » Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter

Gehe zu:  

::: Ähnliche Themen
    Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
    Keine neuen Beiträge Force wird von O.S hergestellt/Carson specter ?! jenske 6 18.09.2017, 14:40
    Keine neuen Beiträge Desert fox von Hk gibt's da Erfahrungen bzw. Meinungen dazu Knödel 5 15.05.2016, 11:18
    Keine neuen Beiträge Eure Erfahrungen und Meinungen sind gefragt Giant 56 04.12.2015, 16:15
    Keine neuen Beiträge Mad Force VE Teilefrage Klonkrieger 2 14.05.2015, 20:17
    Keine neuen Beiträge Mad Force Umbau auf Brushless Ideen gesucht und Tipps jenske 8 08.02.2015, 21:26

» offroad-CULT:  Impressum